Turtle Beach RV Campground - Siesta Key Florida
Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, on Siesta Key with Award Winning white, sandy beaches that can be explored for miles. Swimming, fishing, shelling, and great sunsets. The world famous Siesta Key Public Beach is close by, and so is Little Sarasota Bay where you can go kayaking. All RV camp sites are within 700' of the Gulf of Mexico. Relax in the sun or explore the white sandy beaches for miles. Enjoy sea breezes under shade trees.
Open Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm, and Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm.
- Advanced reservations are required
- Max of 30 night stay during a 45 day period
- Sarasota Co. Residents may reserve up to 180 in advance
- Out of County residents may reserve up to 90 days in advance
- Credit Cards/Checks for full amount required before confirmation
- Reservation must check in at the office upon arrival
- 3 night minimum stay for holiday weekends
- Must be at least 1 adult per campsite
- Maximum of 6 people per camp site
- No animals allowed
- No campfires allowed
- 60 day notice required in writing for refunds
- Refunds are processed minus a $25 administrative fee
Also available at an additional charge:
50 AMP Electric Service, Air Conditioning - Electric Heat - Hot Water, and Cable TV Hookup.
Latitude and Longitude: 27.220081, -82.515378
Directions: Take I-75 to Exit 205, follow Rte 72 (Clark Road) West 8 miles, take Midnight Pass Rd South 2-1/2 miles.
The park is on your right.
8862 Midnight Pass Rd. Sarasota, FL 34242
Phone: (941) 349-3839